Speaking Spanish In The Garden - Spanish for Gardeners
Speaking Spanish In The Garden - Spanish for Gardeners offers practical Spanish phrases and vocabulary to help you communicate with your Spanish-speaking gardener.
Use this program as a quick Spanish phrase and vocabulary reference to get the gardening done. Spanish language students will also enjoy the material for learning all new vocabulary words!
These conversational Spanish lessons enable you and your gardener to use the Spanish language to plan the work day with clear and courteous instructions.
- Vocabulary includes plants, flowers, tools, animals, and much more.
- Verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions are presented so that you can form sentences quickly.
- For additional practice, there are exercises and puzzles in the workbook to increase skills and expand vocabulary.
- Available instantly and no shipping or handling fees!
- More convenient than ever, 32 audio lessons to use when and where you wish.
- Compatible with PC/Mac, iPod/iPhone, MP3 players.
- Also included: An Audioscript, Workbook of 143 pages and Flashcards in PDF format.
- Upon completion of your order you'll be issued a link to access the files.
- Audio Sample
- Item #: DL-SpanishInTheGarden