Spanish Phrases and Vocabulary for Dietitians
This program is for those who work with Spanish-speaking clients. The lessons in this program are derived from real-life situations as reported by dietitians and nutritionists in the field. Relevant phrases, questions, and vocabulary describe food preferences, portion sizes, and meal planning. Discuss diabetes, the role of exercise in healthful living, and formulate a plan of action. Obtain vital background information about your patient; learn about family structure and children’s issues.
The material studied is suitable for both in-hospital visits and private office consultations. Handy for quick reference, the book also provides practice exercises to reinforce learning, and the audio lessons teach correct pronunciation.
- Available instantly! No shipping and handling fees!
- More convenient than ever, 60 Audio Lessons to use when and where you wish.
- Compatible with PC/Mac, iPod/iPhone, MP3 players.
- Also included: An Audioscript and Workbook of 75 pages in PDF format.
- Upon completion of your order you'll be issued a link to access the files. You will have 3 days and 3 attemps to download your program. After that the link will no longer work.
- Audio Sample
- Item #: DL-SpanishDietitians