Conversational Spanish Volume 1 Complete Set on CD
Conversational Spanish Volume 1 contains 6 CDs, a combined Audioscript and Workbook in a convenient, easy-to-use format designed for beginners. Learn basic Spanish with this complete, self-contained package that reinforces oral lessons with written practice exercises in a pleasant yet highly effective presentation.
This introduction to Spanish vocabulary and grammar provides the essential building blocks for successful Spanish language learning. Whether your language needs are personal or professional, you will gain a basic knowledge and understanding of the Spanish language in a concise, efficient and user-friendly format.
Contents of Conversational Spanish Volume 1 CDs
- CD 1 Chapter Topics: Alphabet. Numbers from 1 to 1000. Days and months of the year.
- CD 2 Chapter Topics: The seasons of the year and how to tell time. All vocabulary followed by oral practice.
- CD 3 Chapter Topics: The name of 10 basic colors. Nouns: names of fruits, vegetables, beverages and others foods. Definite and indefinite articles. Descriptive adjectives. Pluralization of nouns. All vocabulary is practiced orally and in complete sentences.
- CD 4 Chapter Topics: The Family. Possessive Adjectives. Proper Names. Relationships. Descriptive Adjectives. Subject Pronouns and the verbs SER and TENER all practiced orally.
- CD 5 Chapter Topics: Greeting and Farewell expressions. Domestic vocabulary such as the names of utensils, parts of the house and clothing. Grammar includes AR verbs.
- CD 6 Chapter Topics: ER, and IR verbs in the infinitive and their conjugations in the Present of the indicative. Complete sentences with the Direct Object.
- Item #: SPVOL1CD